JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Always working, but loving the outcome.

I have been working wicked hard on my newest project. It's actually several projects in one. You guys should see the furniture I am able to move. I impress myself!

I am a bit behind on it because I could only work on a couple of little things yesterday because of the weather once again. It drives me crazy when there is a gorgeous day, but I'm running around doing errands, then on the day I have 'nothing' to do it's all rainy and gross. It was really warm though, so it was extra frustrating. I learned though on past projects not to paint in high humidity. 

I am very excited, I know I will be able to get a lot more done tomorrow. Until then, I'm sorry the post have been so sort, and not filled with fantabulous pictures. I have taken lots of pictures, but I can't share them until everything is complete.

Other than that not too much is new in our house. Same old schedule of my man working, while the ladies and I work on school stuff, paint a lot, do random crafts and games, and just hang out. I do have to share though that our family has a fun new game that we all play. My mom got Little Miss this awesome One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish game for her birthday. We play it almost every day. If you have little ones I highly recommend it!

Anyway, I have been working hard the past couple of hours, and I am absolutely ready for bed! I'm really really hoping tomorrow I get a lot accomplished, so that I will know if I need any little things at the store for finishing touches. I know I will definitely be in search for a really awesome material. Cross your fingers for me that everything goes according to plan. 

Really quick before I go, I wanted to share a couple of really great paintings from the wicked awesome artist David Choe. His work is really inspiring to me right now. I love how they just seem smudged with paint, but you can clearly make out the face and normally they convey a good amount of emotion. Anyway, I really like them, and I think I will have to be doing something along the lines of this. My man always tells me how much of a dirty kid I am, because I am always covered in paint. So I really like the way these look.




I must say good night now, so I can just up bright and early (some of you who know me may laugh at that statement) and get to working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment