JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Projects Galore.

Good news, and bad news tonight. 

Bad news first. There is something that is going on with my computer, and my pictures. It's really bothering me, and I have no idea whats wrong. Maybe it will all just magically working itself out. That's what I'm hoping for.

Good news. Lots of awesome project stuff going on. We made a wondering family trip to Goodwill, and I picked up some fantabulous junk! I am really excited about it. I don't really want to talk about what I have going on yet, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get a good amount done! The weather has been perfect, I'm crossing my fingers that it will be tomorrow too. I took a few pictures of random things that are going into this project.





I know. Randomness. It's going to be awesome though! I'm really psyched. 

I also in the time being have been working on the blog once again. Now that I have the main idea of how to create one, I really want it to be the way I picture it. I also think I will be starting another one. It's too much work trying to separate projects and whatnot that I'm working on, and complete family life. So I think this will be my design/projects page, and I'll have my family one linked. Basically, because I know some people read for project ideas, and other read to check out what's going on with all of us now that we live far far away from almost everyone we love. I don't really know. Something I'm just throwing around in my head. I really want to work on this one though first. How could you not want to read about these beautiful babies though?


That's it for today. I need to wake up early to get things going! There was also a big playground that was just put in at our apartments, so we will be doing that for a while tomorrow too. Praying for great weather, because I have a feeling we are going to be outside all day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment