JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Saturday, March 5, 2011

No paint, no fun.

Well there were no projects today! 
Sadness. I know. 

It was cold and gross out, so I figured it would be the perfect day to clean like crazy. I did a good amount, but there is still so much more. I wish I could just snap my fingers and have everything done, so I can just focus on the things I want to do, and not laundry (not to be specific or anything)!

 I have started to make a list of everything that I am planning on doing project wise. I'm thinking I need some kind of board, or book, to keep all my fantabulous ideas in. There has been lots of brainstorming on a few things I want to do and put in the dining room. I'm not really concrete on anything other than the furniture. I realized I have some great frames and canvases in my closet that I will be fixing up and changing around for this room. I just don't know exactly how I want them.

Also, I worked a good amount on a new blog design. Once again, nothing concrete, but I think I'm getting things the way I really want them. So stay turned for another new look.

That's it for today for me. I'm drained today. Too much cleaning, and no painting makes Katie a dull girl!   The weather looks promising for tomorrow though. Hopefully I will be able to get some things accomplished, and take a break from cleaning!

Until tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment