JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy busy, but filled with excitement.

I have officially been called a slacker. To be honest though, I have been working and doing more things recently than I have in a while. Here is a list of some of the randomness that has been going on....

1. We have started to watch an amazing little 9 month old girl. The days that we have her, it is virtually impossible to do any big projects, because she's still a peanut and needs lots of attention.

2. We have been doing lots of brain storming, and paper work, because in two weeks we will be getting out of this little apartment, and into a three bedroom house. This is another reason why big projects are on hold. Once we get into our house, I will have a whole studio to work on stuff in, no matter the weather. I will be off of the tiny porch I work on now. I'm psyched.

3. We are now coaches for a 5-6 year old soccer team, and the season just started. This has been difficult, because my man works a weird schedule. It's hard to figure things out so that they work with everyone else' 'normal' schedules.

All this awesomeness (and I really do mean awesomeness) has been tacked on to our normal, busy life filled with speech therapy, random appointments, and whatnot. It's taking a while to try and change to a more 'normal' schedule with my crazy insomnia as well. Normally, I would blog crazy crazy late when everyone else is asleep, but lately I have been trying to force myself to go to bed at a decent hour.

Once we do get moved I am really REALLY hoping everything gets put in its place really fast. I am excited to decorate!!! My first big project I bought today!!!! I was sooo torn on if I should buy it or not. I have searched for MONTHS to find an awesome, intricately designed, credenza, and I finally found one! I went to Goodwill with the little ladies, and it was crazy busy. There was a lot of new furniture, and a lot of people looking at it all. I saw this piece and I wanted it but didnt like the price. I left, and came back a couple hours late. I spoke with the same lady, and was able to talk them down $80!!! Yes, you read that correctly. I dont know how I could have said no. It's going to be a big project, it definitely needs a lot of work done to it. But I'm psyched. It's my last big piece to my living room!

So, from the bottom of my heart I apologize for being a slacker. I'm not trying to be. Once we get into our house and settled it will be projects galore. Want to know why.... wait for it......

We can paint our walls! 

Oh yes. I am very VERY excited for that. Basically the fact that it's a brand new house, with a big backyard, crazy amounts of storage, a studio, and just basically a blank canvas to decorate REALLY excites me! I will definitely give an update soon, but for now, it is 'early' to bed for me. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment