JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stress and Blog Design.

For me today was one of those days where I want to rip out my hair a little bit. It was mildly stressful.

I said last night that my husband and I are now soccer coaches for Miss El's team. Well, since my man is at work for 12 hours out of the day and sleeps as much as he can (or as much as the ladies will let him), I have to figure everything out. I have to set up meet and greets for everyone, go through his schedule so I can figure out a practice schedule, make snack list forms, make contact sheets, figure out a place to practice, call everyone to introduce myself and set up a out first get together. The last women I spoke with was a huge help, actually everyone has offered to help in little ways, but I still feel I bit off a little more than I can chew. Oh and wait, have I told you I literally dont know a single thing about soccer! 

Then after all that was settled, I needed to do some laundry. I hate to say it but I wish I could throw it all in a big box and just take it to Goodwill! I LOATHE laundry, with all that I am. I dont mind washing and drying, but I would rather do any household chore than fold. Unfortunately, I have lots to do, so I couldnt put it off. I did a lot but there was no way I could finish it all today. 

Tonight I have been working on the new site design. Since I am ridiculously indecisive, I have been going back and forth on a few ideas, playing around and seeing how different things are looking. Sometimes I debate on if I would want someone else to design something for me because I get so frustrated designing for myself, but I think I would be too nit picky with someone else' design. Hopefully I will have it all figured out soon. It's great because my little ladies are such a big help to me. They throw their awesome little ideas at me all the time. Most of the time they are a little out there, but sometimes I just go with what they are thinking. I love their creative little minds!

 It's crazy late right now, and I really wanted to get a few more things done before I went to bed. So, I am off to keep working, even though I dont know how my brain functions at this hour. I will leave you with this....

My Miss El, totally passed out, upside-down in her bed, sleeping on a massive Stitch stuffed animal. I'm jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment