JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Anthropologie Centerpiece Project

Absolutely nothing was really accomplished today. All four of us have felt kind of off today. Sort of queazy, stomach kind of churning, and pretty lethargic. Overall, it wasnt the greatest day. It did give me a chance to work on some design, and browse around online for some new project ideas.

For a while now its been bothering me that I don't have a cool centerpiece for my dining room table. I figured I would search around a bit to see if I could find anything I liked. And I did! I had been checking out Anthropolgie, for some inspiration, and found something that I think is pretty cool. 


It just such a hodge podge of awesomeness. I love how there is a random fish in there. There is no way I could have something this white, and I am not a fan of gold either. I think it would be really cool to try something like this though, and its definitely a project that the little ladies would have fun helping me with. So our mission is over the next few days to go around and find some cool random things to paint and add to a centerpiece like this. I also think its CRAZY that this sells for $798. Ridiculousness. Just wait, give me a few days and I'll have something that looks equally awesome, if not better for wicked small fraction of the cost. I can't wait. 

Like I said though, I'm not feeling super great, so I just wanted to share this, and now I am off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow we can find some cool pieces and start putting it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment