JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Monday, March 21, 2011

Life.

To be honest with you, I dont think my head has spun in so many directions at once. There are so many decisions, so much planning, and things that need to be done in the next week. I might go a bit crazy. 

I have decided that I have to put all big projects off to the side right now.  I will have to see where things are going within the next week or so before anything new is started.  Starting this week there will be some changes in our daily routine. Also, there might be a move in the very near future for us. It would be crazy to start on anything to decorate this apartment with, when I may be packing everything up and moving into a new house. 

Please say some prayers for us, that everything goes according to plan, that we stay safe traveling, and I don't get too stressed. All other military spouses out there know the fun stress associated with a military move. I find it funny that I just recently opened our last box from moving here, and now it may all be packed up again very shortly. I'm really excited to see what these next few weeks have in store for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment