JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Thursday, February 3, 2011

April Showers....

Ok, clearly there haven't been enough prayers about my babies, and the weather getting better. The ladies seem to be more sick, and now it is snowing. There has definitely been a regression. 

Once again, this means there has been no way to finish my desk. I am starting to get really frustrated. Everything that was in the desk has been sitting on my dining room table. My house basically looks like a disaster. Definitely the worst it has been since we moved in and got all the boxes.

In the meantime, I am still been trying to figure out more about the whole blogging design whatnot. I am actually really excited because next Tuesday I will be taking a workshop all about designing your blog page. Personally, I am ecstatic. I feel like I am in graphic design limbo right now. Knowing what I want, and yet not being able to execute it is driving me slightly crazy. You have to check out the girl who offers these workshops. Her page is great. She also gives free tutorials and has been a big help in emailing me back right away with my millions of questions! So click on the button and jump on over to her page to check out her awesomeness!


I apologize for not having many projects going on right now. Honestly though, for me, when my ladies are sick it's like the world stops! Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day. It is the one day this week that my man has off from work. He is always such a big help around the house when he is off (if I ask for it), and tomorrow I could definitely use it. Maybe I will even bundle up and attempt to paint the bottom of the desk, since he will be able to take care of the ladies. Anyone know what happens when you use spray paint in freezing weather? I certainly don't! Hopefully nothing, then I can finish this up. Until then, I need some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment