JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vinylmation.

I didn't end up having a chance to design the party hats for Little Miss' birthday, hopefully I will get the chance tomorrow. Today was a fun filled day of cleaning, organizing, and shopping all for this trip to Florida.

When I was thinking about what to talk about tonight, it just popped in my head. All I can think about is this trip. It's going to be amazing. In relation to art, there are so many things you could choose to talk about, but I have a new favorite. Vinylmation. It was one of my new absolute favorite things at Disney. I totally love vinyl pieces and have for a long time now. 

Vinylmation is a bunch of vinyl Micky's designed mostly with Disney themes, done by different amazing artists. There are so many now, I can't wait to get a couple when we go there. The only problem is is that they are 'blind boxes', so every one is a surprise.  It's fun, but there are some that I personally like more than others, so it can be frustrating if you don't get the one you really wanted.

We got three of the 3" vinyl figures, two of them were the same.


I got a keychain.

A tote bag, which is now my computer bag.


And I got my man a shirt.


I like vinyl.

There are so many awesome artists, that create these. 

Here is a series I would love to get a few of....



I am also a big fan of Toy Story. Who isn't? These are my favorite from the Toy Story Vinylmation colection.


I can't wait to see what new series' they have there, and what new products they have to offer. I am not really a big fan of spending big money on things, but this is something I am a total sucker for. I'm a big vinyl art fan, big counter culture artist fan, and a huge Disney fan. Mix them all together, and you have something pretty awesome!!! Very very very excited.....only two more nights and I'm on the road! Have a 'magical' night!






No comments:

Post a Comment