JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

They're Lalaloopsy....

Today was pretty much uneventful. It consisted of movies, video games, sick ladies, and Lalaloopsies

My poor babies woke up sick, with a bad head cold, and as the day went on they just got worse. We have all pretty much been camping out on the living room floor, drinking tea, eating soup, and downing popsicles like they are going out of style. 

My man has been sick to his stomach all day, so while the three of them were all laying down, I ran out to Target really quick, to pick up more popsicles, an xbox headset, and I told the ladies if they were good I would get them a little prize. Well I found some Lalaloopsy mini dolls! For those of you with little girls you have to know what I am talking about! Other than a Barbie dollhouse, all the ladies wanted for Christmas were Lalaloopsy dolls. Santa, ended up getting them each a big one, and a mini one. Here are their mini's. It was the first thing they noticed when they woke up, and they were so excited!


 Ok, now I have to confess, I am a sucker for these things, I could care less what others may think but I love these little things. My man just shook his head at me and laughed, when I came back from black Friday shopping with his mom, with three Lalaloopsies in hand. Yes, one for me too! I mean come on, if we are having a tea party, I can't be the only one without one! 


They absolutely adore these things. Almost everywhere we go, Pillow Featherbed and Jewel Sparkles come with us! They literally can't go to bed at night if the dolls aren't set up in their beds with them, tucked in, and on their own little pillows. My littlest monster sleeps with mine, so she needs her own pillow and to be tucked in as well. Like I said, they adore them.



So today, when I was looking for little 'prizes' I HAD to get them, and one for myself as well, of course. Miss El got Bea Spells-a-lot, since she is working so hard on her reading.


Miss Avery got Crumbs Sugar Cookie, since she is a little piggy, always sneaking into the pantry for sweets.


And I got Spot Splatter Splash. Why you may ask. Well, because she is a painter, so it was an obvious decision. 


We now officially have all of the 'original' dolls, three of the big ones, and five of the mini's. 


Here are our mini's...


With little miss' third birthday coming up I know just what I am getting her. We were on the Lalaloopsy  website today checking them out, and playing their little computer games, and saw that they recently came out with two new ones. I am kicking myself that I didn't pick it up when I was at Target today. They only had one big doll, and it was the new one, and of course the one she wants. Hopefully, it will still be there tomorrow.


Anyway, for any guys that may read, I apologize for the girliness, but this is what our day consisted of (other than a little black ops). Plus, I think they are adorable. They are cutely designed, and the are built tough, so they can definitely withstand going on all the little ladies adventures! Hopefully, tomorrow my babies will feel much better, and it will be nice outside so I can finally finish my desk. It is currently 10 degrees out. Gross! Plus, I have so much to do around the house. Whenever my babies are sick, nothing else matters, especially cleaning! Please say some prayers that we get back on track, and everyone feels better, or else I guess you will be reading more about Lalaloopsies, or other girly toys! Night!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment