JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Out With The Old, In With The New....

I am so excited that I had the blog design workshop tonight! Since it has ended I have been messing around, trying to figure stuff out on my own a bit. Tomorrow I am going to sit and work really hard though. I think it's funny because designing a blog, seems to be a lot more work than designing an actual website. You wouldn't think it would be. 

I guess I am going to go back to design 101, ha! Sitting down sketching, and working on ideations, before I actually sit and start designing in Photoshop. Once I actually have what I want, and design it, I have a feeling I won't be changing it for a while. 

I am wicked excited though. I hate having visions and not being able to execute them. This is a big learning process for me though. I am not a fan of coding. So everyone's just going to have to work with me a bit until I get the hang of things. Hopefully, it comes quickly!

As for the rest of the day, there were no projects. Today was a day of shopping!!!

In eight days from now we are heading to Florida! I am beyond excited. We have managed to keep the entire trip a secret from the little ladies. They are going to freak! We are just going to show up, and when we get there it will be my Little Miss' third birthday. Once we get to where we are going they are going to realize that the first surprise is a good chunk of my family is going to be there. Since moving because of the Air Force we haven't really been able to see them much. Which is very different than the first twenty four years of my life where everyone (both sides of my family, aunts and uncles) were all within about a half an hour away. It's been hard, I miss them beyond words! So do my babies. They are going to be so excited, they won't even realize all of the awesomeness that will be going on. We are spending two days at Universal, four days at Disney, and a day at Discovery Cove. How fantabulous is that?

Here are a couple pictures from our few day 'girls trip' to Disney back in April (me, my babies, my sister, and my mummy)  The joy on my babies faces makes the trip totally worth it.







Today, I needed to go out and get the ladies more clothes. Mainly for Miss El. They grow like weeds! It's ridiculous. We also got a few presents for Little Miss' birthday. 

After all the shopping, I had to race home to make it in time for the workshop. I am so grateful to April for all the help, and answered questions. Like I said, hopefully it comes quickly, and I will have everything completed relatively soon. 


Once that was done, it was time for dinner, then working out. My body is on fire today, but I pushed through it anyway. Go me! So now it is officially time to crash after a long day. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment