JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Wonderland....

This morning I was woken up by screaming, crying kiddos. When being awoken out of a totally dead sleep, that is one of the worst sounds to hear. It made my heart drop. I snapped out of my daze though, and realized why they were crying, especially Miss El. They were crying tears of joy!

It was snowing!

They both woke up at about 4:30 in the morning, having coughing fits. Both of them seem to be doing better, but are the worst at night. When I finally calmed them both down, I had them look out the window. There were tiny little flurries. Their eyes burst out of their heads with excitement. 

Well, when we got up this morning, it was like really snowing! Something we haven't seen since being back home in New Hampshire for Christmas of '09. I calmed them both down, and they just begged to go outside. With them still being a little sick, I said they could go play, but for only about 10 minutes. They immediately put on hoodies and shoes, and ran out the door in their pajamas! 


They were psyched to have a mini snow ball fight!



And Miss El begged to do just one snow angel before we went inside.


I was so excited for them. It definitely made me miss snow, but only a little bit! I miss building snow forts with my family, building snowmen, sledding, and having awesome/horrible snow ball fights!!! My babies were happy, and to see their little faces playing in the snow made my day!



After playing, lunchtime, and naptime, we needed to go to Target. A lot of southerners are freaked out drivers when it comes to snow, so unfortunately we didn't want to drive all the way to the commissary on base to go shopping. When we got out of the car my man was just as happy as the little ladies to play in the snow a bit. He made a snow ball and chucked it at the big Target logo, he missed the center target by like a foot. A guy saw him and said, "Man, now I have to stay out here for a minute and try to hit it." Since he lost his target, I became the target! For all three of them.


We got some random essentials, and I got my baby the Lalaloopsy doll she wanted for her birthday. After we came home I worked on some more blog stuff, ate dinner, and put my little sickos to bed. Now I have to run, because the coughing fits are starting again. 

Right before I clicked the post button, my man ran into their room, to calm Miss El down. He ran out of the room, and told me to get my camera. Both of the little ladies sleep with millions of stuffed animals, it's ridiculous. When I complain to my mom about this her response is, "Hmmmm, I wonder where they get that from." Well, the littlest miss is curled up with all of them, and on top of them, but she was also curled up with her baby. My man thought it was adorable so he wanted me to share.


That's it for today. Goodnight blogland!






No comments:

Post a Comment