JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Orchestrating Projects.

Almost everything is officially done! I am very excited, because we are leaving tomorrow! Yay! 

I think I had mentioned before that I wanted to give the invitations I made to my family that are coming and have them tell Little Miss that they are there for her birthday, that they got the invite in the mail! She is going to be so excited, they both are! I don't know how I managed to keep this all a secret. For my parents, and my sister and brother in law, I decided to frame the invites. I think they are definitely cute enough to be framable, and to remember when this fantabulous vacation began!

I have some plain, black, wooden frames that I thought would be prefect.


Of course I had to spice them up a bit, and since Little Miss' favorite color is green, it's a dinosaur/Rex party, I figured I would go with lime green! Unfortunately since I have been running around like a crazy person, I forgot to take a picture of them just painted. I added my absolute favorite black glaze. It dulled down the brightness of the line green, and gave it a lot of texture. 


I went to print out the invitations and of course one of my ink cartridges is empty, so I couldn't. I have to run out to the store in the morning, because there was one other thing I forgot to pick up today too! But here is the invitation once again, so you can picture it in the fantabulous green frame!


I love how the green came out so much, I am thinking about doing my bedroom furniture that color!

Other than working on these, I had to work like crazy to design an ad, so it can be put in the newspaper before I leave.

The biggest project of all though, has been the all the shopping and packing. Making sure we had absolutely everything we needed, and then some. I also love the fact that we have a minivan!!! Yes, some may not think it's the sexiest ride ever, but it is beyond fantabulous. There is so much room compared to my little ol' Jetta.


Since I am mild OCD, I always need to make sure we have everything, that it's perfectly arranged, and I know where everything is. I think I have been fairly successful. It will definitely make my job of putting everything into the van tomorrow much easier!


Well, I am off to bed, I stayed up way too late as it is for having to drive so much tomorrow! On top of a little shopping, and loading the van! Yay for busy days, and mild stress. Ha! It absolutely worth it though, because it's going to be a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment