JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Designing, Designing, Designing....

I have been working on the design of my blog for hours and hours and hours. It is beyond frustrating to me. You can give me any project, and immediately I can come up with ideas, and can execute them. Not when it comes to my own stuff though. Designing my own website, or blog has been tricky to me for years. I always come up with an idea, then a better idea, then a better one. Normally, what I think is better, I end up hating, and go back to the original idea. It's all very annoying. 

Even as I type I keep going back to change little things. I am officially happy for the night with how it's turned out. I have a feeling though that I still have several hours until just the design aspect of it is done. Still, I am very excited with what I have in store, hopefully it will be as great as what I see in my head. 

Other than that, not too much has gone on today. The ladies and I played, colored, and worked on letters and reading. My man also let me pass out for a couple hours on the couch when he woke up. Now when I say pass out, I mean it. He thought it was funny because we were all watching a movie, and my eyes kept rolling to the back of my head. The last thing I remember hearing him say while laughing was, "Hey, what ya doing?" I don't know if it's from working out or not, but I was dead! Oh yea, and every inch of my body is on fire today. I don't want to move at all, but I suppose stretching is better for me. Other than stretching, I have given myself a one day break. I need it. 

So that's pretty much it for today. Sorry there are no fun pictures and what not, but when I am in design mode I go for hours and it's all that matters (so it's works best while the little ladies are asleep).  I might work on one more thing on the design, but I am definitely off to bed very shortly. Goodnight blogland.

No comments:

Post a Comment