JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Everyday Lies...

It seems that everyday I lie about going to Home Depot. We also didn't find any branches that were big enough to go across our patio doors. There were lots of things on the list to do today, but it didn't really work out as planned (as usual). For some reason today just seemed to fly by. 

We had to do our tax return, which to us is always one of our favorite days of the year. I'm not going to share how much we are getting back, but lets just say it is going to help out our family so much, and it's more than we have ever received. I feel like we were just given a money tree, which has real money, instead of the one we already has, that unfortunately only produces leaves!



First off, we have to thank God because we can now send our little lady to private school, which is a major answered pray for me. Also, we don't have to worry about our Disney/Universal Studios trip we plan on going on with my family for my mom's 50th birthday present or 'party', or whatever she wants it to be. I am so beyond excited for this trip. I can't even express in words how much I miss my family!!! I wish everyone was going, on both sides, so we could get the chance to spend time with them all. We aren't telling the little ladies anything! We will just be getting in the car and going. We go on the 17th of February, which turns out is my babies third birthday. What an amazing birthday present, to just randomly show up at Disney, and have her Gramma, Grampa, aunts and uncles there. They are both going to absolutely freak out. 

The next thing I can't wait to spend a bit of money on is lots of tools, and paints just for me and my millions of projects! I was going to share a picture of my closet, but decided against it because it would be a huge embarrassment. We went from a three bedroom house that had a basement for storage, to a three bedroom house with a garage for storage, to a two bedroom apartment with only closets for storage. Cleaning that out is going to be dreadful, but it must be done. As much as I wanted a tool box I have decided against it. I have a dresser in the closet that is just sitting there. Once the closet is all cleaned out the dresser will be perfect to use for all my 'stuff'. It has three good sized drawers I can fill with tools, and a cabinet with shelves that I can stock with paints. Once again, why go buy something that you can just repurpose. 

To be honest, I really don't have any fun projects that I have worked on or want to talk about working on, since I have already explained what I want to do next, and just haven't started it yet. Sorry. It was just a fast day, and I am drained. I swear this time, that I am actually going to Home Depot tomorrow. My man promised me that if I didn't go today he would go with me tomorrow. Which is something that he dreads but I love. So how could I pass up that opportunity. I couldn't.  My indecisiveness drives him crazy, but I love having him there for his little opinions. Even though I know he really couldn't care less what I do. To be honest that is one thing that I adore about him. He gives me 100% free reign of the house when it comes to decorating it. His reasoning is "I really don't care what you do, because I always like how it turns out in the end." Every designers dream words! 

No comments:

Post a Comment