JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gummi Bears and Autographs....

Today was pretty great! The little ladies were so excited from the second they got up this morning. They were so excited because they knew today was the day they were going to meet 'Freddie' from iCarly. We got ready and before we headed out, I remembered I wanted to print off a picture of him to have autographed. I found two of the exact same pictures and chose the one that wasn't photoshopped. Once that was done, we did a double check that we had everything, and we were out the door. We got to the convention center and found where we needed to meet the other people. The girls ran to a different area and they were in the front of the line, and so excited. When we got to the room everyone got in their seats. Then they decided they wanted people to form a line. Unfortunately, it took us a little while to get in line and so we were in the middle. The second he walked in the room, the ladies faces lit up! They were so excited! Finally after about 10 minutes, it was their turn. They got to give him a big hug and talked to him for a bit. He looked down and realized that they had his new headshot. He looked up at me and said "Ahhh, I hate that I posted this on twitter, you got the one that isn't touched up." My reply to that was, "Oh no, I did, I had both, I just decided to print this one out." He just laughed, and said "Thanks!"



We took so many pictures, but I haven't sat down and downloaded them yet. After the girls took their picture I asked if I could take one too, I mean come on, I watch the show with them, and yes I have to admit that I can actually sit down and enjoy it. Which can be hard to find in kids shows. Some of the stuff is actually funny. So I had a picture taken, then my oh so awesome husband insisted he needed one too, so I asked and all 'Freddie' (Nathan Kress) said was, "Of course, MAN PICTURE!" 

Once we left we FINALLY bought a new battery for our van. It is now beyond fried. We got home and the ladies insisted that we watch iCarly to see 'Freddie'. They kept yelling "We met him! I know him." It was so cute. After two episodes it was nap time. Once they got up, it turned out that there was like a marathon on tonight. So a little more was watched while I cooked. One of the things that I love about the show is the set. They make the rooms looks so awesome. In one of the episodes Carly's room catches on fire, so they end up redoing it. 



I think she has the room that every girl dreams of. There is so much awesomeness in there. Personally, my favorite is all the gummi bear stuff. A lot of the stuff from the room you can find at this awesome company Jellio. Definitely a site worth checking out.




I also really love her aquarium table. That was something I really wanted to get a while ago, but I figure it's probably not a smart purchase while the ladies are still on the younger side. You can find a lot of different kinds, just by searching on Amazon. I really love unique rooms. Unfortunately though, all of this 'stuff' in this room costs way too much money. I would rather try and make things along the same line without having to spend so much money. Definitely a really cool room though, really bright, and nicely designed. That really all I have for today, the entire day has really just consisted of iCarly! 




No comments:

Post a Comment