JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Saturday, January 1, 2011

In the beginning...

Today is a new chapter in the book of my life. I am hoping this year brings something great, as I'm guessing most everyone else is as well.  A small introduction for the readers who don't know me.... my name is Katie, I am a military wife, and mom to two amazing little girls. I was born and raised in New Hampshire, but am currently in Louisiana, following my husband wherever the Air Force may put him. Every day of my life has new challenges and triumphs, hopefully this blog will help me document them, and potentially give others small tidbits of advice. I am a freelance graphic designer, and am incredibly passionate about art. There is artistic inspiration all around me, every second, of every day. I would have to say that my kiddos are one of the biggest inspirations, their imaginations are so astonishing to me. I want to be able to share art that I find amazing. Anything from design to painting to awesome vinyl creatures. If people actually end up following my blog, you'll realize I have a slight obsession with imaginary creatures, and monsters. Artists like Jason Limon and Jeff Soto, I hope to one day be that talented. On this blog I also want to share art and design you can do yourself in your home. I am a big fan of reusing old pieces of furniture and whatnot around the house, and making it something awesome, and all your own. So here we are, starting on January 1st. I am excited to see where life takes me, and where I am in a year from now. Let the adventures begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment