JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stars & Beauty....

So has everyone else been reading or hearing about all this zodiac ruckus?  I vaguely remember my mom telling me something about it back in October, but now it's all over the internet. My little brother called me today and told me all about it. He's not happy that he is no longer a 'scorpion'. I wonder what others are thinking, my man really couldn't care less. When I was talking about it earlier, all he could say was, "Really, what does it matter? Is it going to change who you are, or the way you think, or go about life? No!" I suppose he's right. It's just weird because I have always considered myself a Cancer, and now I'm a Gemini!? What's up with that. Every now and then if I'm bored I'll pull up my horoscope to 'see if I'll have a good day.' Ridiculous? Yes, maybe, but who doesn't every once in a while. Now, I no longer get to pull up the cute little crab designs, I go for the twins I guess. And...what is up with this Ophiuchus? Can they really just throw in a random new sign, and change everything around? I don't get it, it's too over my head, because I guess there are three branches of astrology, tropical, sidereal, and the international astronomical union. I read that 'westerners' tend to go by the zodiac, which deals with the sun, not the stars, so the change wouldn't affect us at all. Like I said, I don't really know. 


Anyway, I was looking around online to find out a little bit more about it, and I was clicking on images to see what everyone in our families new 'picture' might be. I came across something that I have always considered absolutely gorgeous. Body paintings, of the signs! Since the first time I ever saw body paint, I have been a huge admirer.  There are some artists out there, that are ridiculous! The way they use the contours of the body to make this truly beautiful work of art, is astonishing to me. Some people can stare at a picture, and not even realize that what they are looking at is a person. The artist that did 'works of art', is Australian body painter Rudi Everts. I normally include a link, so you can view the artist right away if you're interested, but after searching and searching I cant find a website for him. So ladies and gentlemen, here are a few of them. Absolute gorgeous body art....











2 comments:

  1. wait?! what's happening? I have always been a Libra. Am I not anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw your comment, sorry. I don't really know. Different websites say different things. I could really care less about the whole ordeal, I just love the body paint. I could never do it though, unless someone painted me like a big fluffy cloud!

    ReplyDelete