JugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglingandJelliesJugglineandJelliesJugglingandjellies

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Red, White, and Black...

Today has been so gross and rainy outside. We at least had a chance to get out to the store and look at some fabric. I think tomorrow is going to be a pretty busy day, and I'm so excited about it. We were able to decide on some colors of fabric. At first we wanted to go with some awesome bright colors, and a lot of colors. The girls had a lot of fun going through all the fabric, and picking what they liked. Then we saw this one stack, and we knew we wanted all of it. Here is what we found, and what we are going to do our wall with.


I think they will look awesome. I also found a bright red couch that we are going to hopefully be able to pick up tomorrow. As much as I wanted to redo our own couch, I really don't think that is a project I can tackle anytime soon. We are going to donate it, and go get this awesome 'new' one. 


Personally, I think they are going to look pretty nifty together. When talking to my husband, I had told him a while back that I really wanted a guitar. Well, I'm changing that idea, as much as I would love to learn how to play. I want a huge 'tool' box. Something that will be able to hold all my paints, papers, design tools, and I want a bunch of tools just for me. The most important tool that I need to get is a sander. I have a beautiful desk that sits in my living room. I really don't like the color of the wood, and the handles are rainbows, because it was mine when I was little, and most of my little siblings. To go along with the color scheme in the room, I want to sand that down, and paint it black, and paint the handles bright red. Before I tackle the desk, I will be painting my coffee table. Once again, another beautiful piece of furniture, but it needs to be sanded down and painted really bad. I am so excited to recreate our living room. It all starts tomorrow. I'm thinking if I get the chance to get all the wood cut, and buy those fabrics, I will be able to get a good start on it tomorrow. Can't wait to update on how this project is going to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment